CAST's Copyright Notice
Materials available on the UDL Editionsª by CAST website are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. When you access the site, you agree to the following terms:
- You may retrieve the contents of this site for informational purposes only.
- You may save a local copy of individual items or print them for your own personal use or for limited educational use. However, you may not charge for such use.
- You must include the following copyright notice in any copy that you make: © CAST, 2008.
- You may not change the materials found on the UDL Editions website without CAST's written permission.
- "CAST," "Universal Design for Learning," "UDL Editions," and "UDL" are registered trademarks of the Center for Applied Special Technology, D/B/A CAST, Inc.
For further information about these terms, contact CAST at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax (781) 245-5212.
Texthelp Copyright Notice
The Texthelp Toolbar is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. © Text Help Systems, Inc., 2006.
CAST's UDL Editions website may contain links to sites that are not maintained by CAST. CAST is not responsible for the content of those sites and makes no representations whatsoever regarding those sites. Other linked sites may change without CAST's knowledge. A link to a non-CAST site does not mean that CAST endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of that site. CAST is not responsible for viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
Information on this website is provided for information purposes only. CAST and its employees are not responsible for content errors or for any consequences arising from your use of this information. In no event will CAST be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website or of any linked website.
By using this site, you acknowledge and agree to this legal disclaimer. CAST reserves the right to change, add, or remove all or part of its website policies at any time by posting the changes on this page. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept such changes.